How to Enable the UART Port in Plutox Drone

Home Forums Drona Aviation – Drone for Education How to Enable the UART Port in Plutox Drone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Praveena
      Participant

How to Enable the Uart port of the plutox drone..? and i wanted to overwrite the PWM signal using UART port …instead of mobile PWM signal …
        Or
        Any other way of assigning the custom PWM signal to the Plutox drone ….

Tanmay
        Participant

You can enable the Uart port on PlutoX using Cygnus IDE and PlutoX Breakout board if you program accordingly using the Api’s provided. I would be able to help you further if could clearly specify what you have in mind.

Praveena
          Participant

Now Pluto Mobile app(Pluto Controller) is giving the all the PWM input to Pluto Drone using the WiFi communication.instead of Pluto Controller I wanted to Send My own PWM values to Drone using the Serial communication port (UART) of the Computer to the drone.it is like without Pluto controller app i wanted to Fly drone with UART port PWM values.

Tanmay
            Participant

PlutoX has 2 UART One is used in ESP(WiFi) and STM Communication and the Second is available for user which can be directly accessed by using UART API.
              Current API based structure is not available to control 1st UART(ESP(WiFi) and STM Communication).
              But if you are really interested you can opt for non API version of our code and implement on that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.