Manually sending/recieving command using telnet client.

Home Forums Drona Aviation – Drone for Education Manually sending/recieving command using telnet client.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      prathamchoudhary
      Participant

The issue I face right now is that I am unable to understand how to communicate with the firmware. I established a wireless connection through telnet, and when I send the command +++AT I get the confirmatory OK back from the pluto.

I am unable to manually send commands to the pluto regarding arm, take off, sensor data etc. I am unsure how to enter the command on telnet to provoke a response from the drone (I don’t even know if the drone will send back any response in case of arming or taking off etc that confirms that the message was recieved by the drobe or will it only respond when asking for data). I cannot find enough documentation on how to use MSP through telnet. Most of the code I read through established the MSP communication through a serial connection not through telnet (please lemme know if I misunderstood this part).

In summation, I wanted some help in manually entering commands through telnet in the format they give to make my drone perform the action, some example command that when sent through telnet can arm or give me some data would be great, just 1 example would do to understand how to encode the instruction or how to make other commands.

(I have already gone through the provided docs and tried the given hex values, even in ascii, decimal etc formats)

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.