not arming

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sanjeevyadav89
      Participant

sir when i arm drone its not arming. showing some error,, the error is “3d not fix”. but i use gps. its working some time and after some time showing error 3d fix error..
        what can i do for this problem.
        i am atl student and i join every session of 6 session drone workshop. today session is very interesting.

prasanna.shevare
        Participant

Hi,
          3D fix basically means that, it has is not able to get GPS data. You need to switch on the drone on a big field, with open skies. To get a gps lock, you need one minute atleast

prasanna.shevare
          Participant

Hi,
            3D fix basically means that, it has is not able to get GPS data. You need to switch on the drone on a big field, with open skies. To get a gps lock, you need one minute atleast

sanjeevyadav89
            Participant

“You need to switch on the drone on a big field, with open skies. To get a gps lock, you need one minute atleast”
              sir i do this many times but same problem. can i some change in parameters,if any parameters available for GPS?

prasanna.shevare
              Participant

Hi,
                Lets try to understand if its a hardware issue or software issue. If on the GPS module, you see a blinking light, it means, that the GPS doesnt have a lock. If you have a solid LED, then your software has some other issue or its probably some connection issue. Let me know which is it?

Raghav Mathur
                Participant

Hello, why am I not able to arm my drone even after my phone shows connected, the arm button is just not clickable?

dronadeveloper
                  Keymaster

Are you able to see the battery voltage on your app?
                    What is the LED sequence you can see?

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.