programm not work pluto 1.2

Home Forums Drona Aviation – Drone for Education programm not work pluto 1.2

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Suriya
      Participant

Sir pls help
        program build successfully. flash upload successfully but pluto 1.2 not respond. only Red led is on.

Zore
        Participant

Hi
          Please share the program you have flashed on Pluto.

Are you able to connect to Pluto Controller app?

Suriya
          Participant

DebugAPIs program flashed on pluto 1.2. already connect pluto controller app.

Zore
            Participant

1: Flash the default firmware from Update Firmware section in App and verify if Pluto is working.
              2: Have you tried building and flashing again, does problem persist every time? Also have tried flashing other programs also?

Siddchafe
              Participant

I’m facing same problem the drone is stuck on red led no response on app and cygnus when i upload code from pluto blocks it works but on cygnus no output

prasanna.shevare
                Participant

Hi,
                  Could you please send a screen shot of the pluto blocks code here? We will try to do the same here at our office and check it out.

prasanna.shevare
                  Participant

Hi,
                    Could you please send a screen shot of the pluto blocks code here? We will try to do the same here at our office and check it out.

Siddchafe
                    Participant

Its working with pluto blocks but when I upload a code with cygnus the pluto don’t respond the led stucks on red on

prasanna.shevare
                      Participant

This generally happens when the drone is not programmed properly.
                        – Please ensure that when you are flashing the drone, the app is disconnected.
                        – if there is any error while flashing, let us know.
                        – Send us a screenshot, may be there is some error in the code, we will quickly check it out and get back to you.

Siddchafe
                        Participant

actually i selected pluto v3r and i have pluto 1.2 and i was uploading a autotakeoff code of v3r in pluto1.2 after which the red led becomes high on and no response.
                          But as i tried uploading other codes it works.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.