Query before buying the drone

Home Forums Drona Aviation – Drone for Education Query before buying the drone

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vikasjainlive
      Participant

My son of 10 years of age is looking for a drone. I love tinkering so thought of a programmable drone and found your drone on amazon.

Q.1 For any wear & tear, how to get support in Delhi?
        Q.2 Is the flyable out-of-the-box or requires programming beforehand to do this?
        Q.3 Camera addon can be installed later with Pluto Nano drone Kit 1.2?

omkar.dandekar
        Participant

Hello sir
          Q.1 For any wear & tear, how to get support in Delhi?
          ans- we will provide on call support as well as if it is an hardware issue you need to send flight controller at our office via courier postal services.
          Q.2 Is the flyable out-of-the-box or requires programming beforehand to do this?
          ans- Yes it is ready to fly. Programming part is only for tinkering.
          Q.3 Camera addon can be installed later with Pluto Nano drone Kit 1.2?
          ans- Yes, Pluto 1.2 is compatible with camera addon you can buy it separately.

For more details you can contact us on our support number 7066011808

Anonymous

I am a new guy here and still waiting and can’t decide to buy Mini 2.
            is anyone a happy user or still wants something special?
            I still hope for:
            – gestures ( like Spark or Air 1 even simple for 3 selfies by clicking power button a few times, drone start from hand, go away few meters and back )
            – tracking ( even simple by the camera like the Tello app can )
            – using without phone and phone without controller possibility. All these things above are easily programmable for tech guys.

– controller like from fpv as you see here. That’s all. Maybe 1-inch cam and 4k 60 but it’s a dream.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.