- Connect battery connector.
- Turn off Power of Pluto.
- Attach Micro USB charger to the port on Primus V3R.
- Turn Power On of the charger.
- Red LED will glow on Primus V3R while charging.
- Red LED will goes off when it is fully charged.
- Download firmware on your smartphone
- Connect Pluto to your Pluto Controller app
- Go to Update Firmware
- Tap Choose Firmware File and Select the .hex file
- Press Flash
- Pluto and Pluto controller will restart when it’s done
In order to balance the drone out,a trim value is set.
Hence if your drone drifts forward or rolls to the right , a trim is applied to the pitch or roll with a negative value and vice versa.
Use below image for reference
There are two sets of propellers. “A” marked propellers rotate clockwise whereas “B” marked propellers rotate counter-clockwise.
Use below image for reference.
Pluto works on wifi communication.
Follow the steps to fly with your own joystick
- Connect your Gamepad to the Smartphone.
- Open Pluto Controller App and Go tap MENU.
- Go in Control Setting
- You can see Gamepad icon. Green Dot indicates your Smartphone is connected to Gamepad while Red Dot not.
- Check if controls are mapped correctly, if not, Tap Gamepad icon and edit mapping according to your comfort.
Cygnus Installation Requirements
Computer Architecture:- Only 64 bit support
Java:- Java 8 and above
- Linux: Linux distribution’s mostly comes with OpenJDK which is not recommended for Cygnus, only Oracle Java version 8 and above is recommended, follow the link to install Oracle Java 8.
- Windows and macOS: If you don’t have Java 8 installed or previous Java version installed, download JDK 8 from here.
After you have written your code, select the project folder in Project Explorer and then click on blue colour Build icon in toolbar for building the project.
After successful build, connect your PC to Pluto Wi-Fi, once connected select the project folder and then click on yellow colour Flash icon, it will start burning code on Pluto.
Connecting Pluto To IDE: After you have connected your Pluto to PC, click on green colour Chain icon on toolbar to establish Pluto and IDE connection(Chain will turn into red colour if connected) so you can see respective print log and graphs on Pluto Monitor and Pluto Graphs respectively if you have used any. Click the red coloured Chain icon to disconnect.
Running user code: Once you have flashed your code on Pluto to enable it connect to Pluto's Android App and press Volume Up key and Volume Down to disable.
Software: Java 8
OS : Windows, Linux , macOS