Is it possible to attach a camera to Pluto?
How much payload can Pluto take?
How to charge Pluto LiPo battery ?
- Connect battery connector.
- Turn off Power of Pluto.
- Attach Micro USB charger to the port on Primus V3R.
- Turn Power On of the charger.
- Red LED will glow on Primus V3R while charging.
- Red LED will goes off when it is fully charged.
It will take around 50 mins to fully charge the Pluto battery.
Can I fly Pluto with my own Joystick?
- Connect your Gamepad to the Smartphone.
- Open Pluto Controller App and Go tap MENU.
- Go in Control Setting
- You can see Gamepad icon. Green Dot indicates your Smartphone is connected to Gamepad while Red Dot not.
- Check if controls are mapped correctly, if not, Tap Gamepad icon and edit mapping according to your comfort.
Note: Your smartphone should be compatible to Gamepad Controller.
Can I use Primus V3R for making my own drone or on some other drone?
Does Pluto require internet to fly?
Pluto is programmable, how can I program Pluto?
My drone is not flying properly. It does not seem to be flying in the right directions. What do I do to fix this?
A. It is likely that you will need to calibrate your sensors. Tap on the gear icon -> Calibration. AccCalibration will calibrate your drone’s accelerometer and MagCalibration will calibrate your drone’s Magnetometer. To calibrate the accelerometer, place Pluto on a flat surface and tap on the AccCalibration button. To calibrate your drone’s Magnetometer, tap on MagCalibration and then proceed to rotate the drone across all its axis until the process in your phone screen shows complete.